These Air Fryer Jalapeño Poppers are creamy, spicy, and crunchy. All the things you want in a great jalapeño popper! Not to mention they are insanely simple to make because of the ease of the air fryer.
WHY THIS AIR FRYER JALAPENO POPPER RECIPE IS SO GOOD
- These air fryer jalapeno poppers are insanely delicious with only a few ingredients! We are talking simple ingredients: jalapenos, cream cheese, fresh parsley and breadcrumbs.
- You can prep these air fried jalapeno poppers ahead of time. Stuff peppers, top with breading and keep in fridge until you are ready to cook later. This is helpful if you are feeding a crowd.
- Great for most eating restrictions. You can easily make these vegan jalapeno poppers and also make them gluten-free by using gf breadcrumbs!
- These air fryer poppers are light! Just a little bit of oil added to the tops, helps to crisp up the bread crumbs and add flavor, but doesn't weight down the poppers with heavy grease!
TIPS FOR MAKING AIR FRY JALAPENO POPPERS
- Can be frozen. We have frozen these air fryer jalapeno poppers several times. Depending on how much moisture the pepper has, it might get a little soggy when reheating, but it still tastes amazing!
- After picking out your peppers, cut off the tops, and don't forget that you need to de-seed them! Important step! And another little tip...Wear gloves when doing this step. SO many times I've cut open that jalapeno pepper, then forget and wiped my eyes later....the pain! It seriously will burn for hours.
- Don't have bread crumbs? You can finely grind tortilla chips in your food processor to create a delicious naturally gluten-free topping! Or you can crush them by hand. Or you can use gluten-free breadcrumbs for another gluten-free option.
MORE DELICIOUS SIDE DISH RECIPES
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- Sweet Potatoes in Air Fryer
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Carrots
- Tomato Salad with Jalapeno Ranch
- Ranch Mashed Potatoes
Yay! You have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Your comment and/or rating helps other readers!
- 10 jalapeno peppers halved and deseeded
- 8 oz cream cheese (vegan if needed)
- ¼ c fresh parsley
- ¾ c bread crumbs
- Mix together ½ of crumbs and cream cheese. Once combined add in the parsley.
- Stuff each pepper with this mixture.
- Gently press the tops of the peppers into the remaining ¼ c of crumbs to create the top coating.
- Cook in an air fryer at 370 degrees F for 6-8 minutes OR in a conventional oven at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Remove all the seeds and white membrane (unless you like things spicy!)
- Wear gloves or be careful after cutting and deseeding these jalapenos.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the seeds and membrane.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 58Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 66mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g
Insanely Easy Recipes occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only.