Sweet Potatoes in air fryer are a delicious, tender and fluffy side dish to compliment any meal. Ready in 35 minutes.
What makes sweet potatoes in air fryer so good?
- This air fryer sweet potato is a delicious pop of sweet flavor in potato form! I think sometimes sweet potatoes get stuck in the holiday only category, but these potatoes are great year round!
- They cook up QUICK! I am taking about 35 minutes compared to about 60 minutes in your regular oven!
- This recipe includes simple and real ingredients. Sweet potatoes are pretty easy to find at most grocery stores!
Tips and Tricks for sweet potatoes in air fryer
- You can eat the skin! Yep! The skin of a sweet potato is edible. It also has some nutritional value.
- Be sure to poke holes in the sweet potato before placing into the air fryer. This will allow the potato to cook more evenly.
- Think behind dinner for these air fryer sweet potatoes! You can easily incorporate them into your breakfast or brunch!
Other Easy Recipes
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- Sweet Potatoes in Air Fryer
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Carrots
- Ranch Mashed Potatoes
Yay! You have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Your comment and/or rating helps other readers!
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 T oil
- salt, pepper, cinnamon, sugar, butter optional
Wash and dry the outside of each sweet potato.
Using a fork, poke holes into the sweet potato. Rub potatoes with oil.
Put sweet potatoes into air fryer basket. Cook at 390 Degrees F for 35-40 minutes.
Top with cinnamon/sugar and butter...enjoy.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 547Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 380mgCarbohydrates: 112gFiber: 12gSugar: 83gProtein: 3g
Insanely Easy Recipes occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only.