This copycat recipe for the original flavor Bitchin Sauce is going to knock your socks off! It's easy to make this dip at home with raw almonds and the perfect blend of seasonings.
Why This COPYCAT BITCHIN SAUCE Recipe is So Good
- Making it homemade will save you money! As with most packaged foods, making this dip yourself will be much less expensive than buying it at the store.
- It tastes just like the real thing. The spices and seasonings in this recipe for Bitchin' sauce are as close to perfect as I can get!
- Bitchin' Sauce is available at many grocery stores in the US now, but if you live somewhere where it's hard to find, make this recipe so you can enjoy the amazing almond-based flavor too.
- It's made in minutes in the food processor! You can also use a blender.
Tips and Tricks for Making The Best Bitchin Sauce
- Using a food processor to make this recipe will give you a coarse texture, similar to the original Bitchin sauce. If you prefer a smoother dip, use a high-speed blender instead.
- Don't buy salted almonds. Raw, unsalted almonds are what you want for this recipe. Salted almonds are just too salty.
- No need to soak the almonds! If your blender or food processor has enough power, it should be able to blend them up easily. If you're trying to make Bitchin sauce with a blender that isn't so strong, you can soak the almonds overnight in cold water.
- Adjust the flavor to your own tastes. After the dip is mixed, taste it. Add salt, pepper, or anything you think it needs.
- Because this is a copycat recipe, I generally would advise against too many substitutions. However, any type of vinegar can be used, and you can choose grapeseed or avocado oil instead of olive oil if you like.
- Chill before serving. Let the dip chill for at least an hour before enjoying it. This will make it thick and give the flavors time to meld.
HOW TO SERVE BITCHIN SAUCE
- Spread it on Avocado Toast. I like to add a fried egg to mine too - yummy!
- Use it as a sandwich spread, or try it on a low-carb Bell Pepper Sandwich.
- Drizzle Bitchin Sauce on burgers, and dip your french fries in it too.
More Amazing Sauce and Dip Recipes
- Cashew Pesto
- Mediterranean Sauce
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip
- Onion Chip Dip
- Bloves Sauce
- Basil Pesto
- Sweet and Spicy Sriracha Sauce
- Yogurt Sauce
Yay! You have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Your comment and/or rating helps other readers!
- 1 cup raw almonds
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ cup olive oil or grapeseed oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or whole
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor or high-powered blender.
- Blend until smooth. Scrape down the sides as needed.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, and serve with crackers and sliced vegetables.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 231Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 352mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 4gSugar: 1gProtein: 7g
Insanely Easy Recipes occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only.