Christmas Pretzels with kisses and hugs are so easy to make! Pretzel twists are topped with melted Hershey's kisses, holiday M&Ms, and festive sprinkles. These are the perfect sweet and salty snacks for your holiday parties.
Why This Christmas Pretzels Recipe is So Good
- This is a Super Easy Recipe - Check out the recipe for all the details, but all you need to do is line up the pretzels with the candy, and pop them in the oven to melt. It takes less than ten minutes to do this, and then you just have to be patient while they cool and harden.
- Simple and Festive - Holiday red and green M&Ms and your favorite Christmas sprinkles will jazz up these pretzels for the occasion.
- Sweet and Salty - I love the combination of pretzels and chocolate. It's hard to eat just one of these Christmas Pretzels!
- Work Smarter, not Harder - While you're making Christmas pretzels, make White Chocolate Chex Mix at the same time! Both recipes need to set for the same amount of time and use some of the same ingredients.
Tips and Tricks for Making Easy Pretzel Christmas Treats
- You can use Kisses or Hugs - Actually, you can make Christmas pretzels with any variety of Kisses, although I'd avoid the ones with soft-filled centers as that could get messy.
- If you'd like this recipe to be Gluten Free - Use GF pretzels, and note that not all varieties of Hershey's kisses are GF. Check the labels!
- If you decide to use different types of Kisses on the same tray, you may notice that some of them melt more quickly than others. I found that classic milk chocolate kisses need 3-4 minutes in the oven, while hugs only need 2-3 minutes, and get a bit meltier. It's probably better to use two trays if you are using different Kiss styles.
- Nonpareils are my favorite sprinkles to use here. They're tiny and crunchy! You can use any type of sprinkles you have on hand though - this is a great recipe to use up leftover sprinkles from your Christmas Cookies.
- To Store: Keep these in an airtight container at room temperature, or in the fridge if it's warm in your house, for 5 days. The pretzels will start to get stale after that, no matter how you store them.
If you love chocolate and pretzels together, check out this recipe I found for a chocolate pretzel crust pie! Yum!
More Holiday Snacks and Treats to Make
- No Bake Cornflake Cookies
- Gluten Free Tagalong Cookies
- Vegan Rice Krispie Treats
- Air Fryer Ranch Oyster Crackers
- Air Fryer Seasoned Pretzels
Yay! You have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Your comment and/or rating helps other readers!
- 48 mini gluten-free pretzels
- 48 Hershey's kisses, of your favorite variety
- 48 red and green M&Ms
- 2 tablespoons holiday sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 250°F/130°C. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Place the pretzels on the prepared baking sheet.
- Top each pretzel with a chocolate kiss.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 3-4 minutes, until the chocolate is looking shiny and has started to melt, but is still holding its shape. Be careful not to bake too long.
- Moving quickly, gently place an M&M on top of each chocolate kiss, pressing the chocolate down. Top with the holiday nonpareil sprinkles.
- Let harden at room temperature for an hour, or speed up the process by placing the tray in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 48 Serving Size: 1 pretzel
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 32Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 12mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 0g