It takes less than 5 minutes to whip up this amazing seasonal pumpkin whip cream. Get ready to smother your cupcakes, coffees, or pies with extra creamy pumpkin flavor.
WHY THIS PUMPKIN WHIP CREAM RECIPE IS SO GOOD
- This whip cream has real pumpkin in it, not just pumpkin spice. It's thick, rich, and perfect!
- Just 5 ingredients in the recipe mean that it's simple to whip this up. Pre-mixed pumpkin pie spice saves time, but you can use your own blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, allspice, and ginger if you prefer.
- Homemade pumpkin whip cream is WAY better than the whipped topping you can buy at the store. It's made with real ingredients and you can control the amount of sugar and spices if you need to.
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR MAKING PUMPKIN WHIP CREAM
- I don't recommend whisking this pumpkin whip cream by hand unless you have really amazing upper body strength! Aside from being tiring, it will take a very long time to make pumpkin whipped cream with a hand whisk. Use an electric mixer or your stand mixer instead.
- Be careful not to overwhip the whipped cream. The cream will start to curdle and turn into butter if you go past the stiff peaks stage. If you're using a stand mixer, don't walk away from it!
- Buy the right pumpkin. At the grocery store, you'll find two different types of canned pumpkin. One will say "pie filling". That's the wrong one. Buy the can labeled "pure pumpkin" instead.
- You can use homemade pumpkin puree in this recipe, but be sure that you've strained it and blended it well so that there are no lumps or stringy bits left.
- For a vegan option, use full-fat coconut cream in place of the heavy whipping cream.
MORE PUMPKIN RECIPES
Yay! you have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Your comment and/or rating helps other readers!
- 1 cup heavy cream chilled
- ⅓ cup pure pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Add the heavy cream, pumpkin puree, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice to a mixing bowl.
- With an electric mixer, whip for 3-4 minutes, until stiff peaks form.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
- The powdered sugar in the recipe stabilizes the whipped cream and will allow you to store it in the fridge for 2-4 days.
- Use cold ingredients, and chill the mixing bowl too. This helps the cream whip up faster.
- Don't over whip, this will cause the cream to curdle and start turning into butter!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 235Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 18mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 2g
Insanely Easy Recipes occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only.