Corn Casserole With Cream Cheese is a comforting and flavorful dish that's sure to become a family favorite. This recipe is the perfect combination of creamy, cheesy, and sweet, and is the perfect side dish for any occasion.
Why This Corn Casserole With Cream Cheese Recipe is So Good
- Rich and Indulgent - Corn Casserole With Cream Cheese is perfectly indulgent due to the luscious combination of cream cheese, butter, and sweet corn that melt together to create decadence with every bite.
- So Easy To Make - This dish comes together quickly and then does its magic as it bakes. So gather your ingredients, preheat that oven, and get ready to enjoy a scrumptious side dish that will have everyone asking for seconds. And if you love easy meal ideas, check out this recipe for Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes.
- The Perfect Creamy Texture - This dish has an irresistibly creamy texture, as the cream cheese and corn mix meld together. And with the addition of bubbly cheese on top, it's comfort food at its best. For more creamy side dishes, we think you'll love this recipe for Ranch Mashed Potatoes.
- Can Easily Be Doubled For Gatherings - Doubling this recipe is a breeze, making it great for larger gatherings or when you want to ensure there are plenty of leftovers.
Tips and Tricks for Making This Recipe
- Replacements: Canned corn can be a suitable replacement for frozen corn kernels in this recipe.
- Mix-ins and Variations: While the base recipe is already delicious, feel free to customize it by adding your favorite mix-ins. Chopped jalapenos, crispy bacon bits, or breadcrumbs on top can add an extra layer of flavor and texture.
- Baking Time and Temperature: Follow the recipe instructions for baking time and temperature, but keep an eye on the casserole as it nears the end of the baking time. You want a golden-brown and bubbly cheese crust on top.
- Serve with Garnishes: To add a pop of color and freshness to the casserole, consider topping it with a sprinkle of fresh chopped herbs, such as parsley or chives.
- Storage Tips: The corn casserole will keep well in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days and can be reheated in the oven.
More Comforting Side Dish Recipes
- Ranch Style Beans
- Air Fryer Fried Green Tomatoes
- Cajun Fried Corn
- Air Fryer Cornbread
- Vegan Mac and Cheese
I found this recipe for Three-Pepper Corn Casserole that I am going to have to try!
Yay! You have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Your comment and/or rating helps other readers!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ½ cup whole milk
- 3 cups frozen corn kernels
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Gather your ingredients and preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C. Then, add the butter and cream cheese to a saucepan and stir together over low heat until the butter has melted.
- Add the milk and stir until well combined and creamy.
- Add the corn, salt, and cayenne pepper. Stir well.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and sprinkle the shredded cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the cheese is browned and bubbling.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 341Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 75mgSodium: 415mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 2gSugar: 6gProtein: 9g
Insanely Easy Recipes occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only.