Million Dollar Deviled Eggs are truly the best deviled eggs that you can make!
Every tray of these perfectly seasoned and creamy hard-boiled eggs is worth at least a million bucks - everyone loves them, and will be hounding you for the recipe!
Why This Million Dollar Deviled Eggs Recipe is So Good
- These are the BEST deviled eggs! They aren't called Million Dollar Deviled Eggs for nothing. Seriously, make this recipe. You will not be disappointed!
- Special Ingredients: Forget your old recipe for boring deviled eggs, with just a few extra ingredients you'll be able to make this standard appetizer something really special.
- Extra creamy filling: Use your food processor to mix up the egg yolk mixture. This makes it so light and fluffy, it just melts in your mouth.
Tips and Tricks for Making The Best Deviled Eggs
- You can use any method to hard-boil the eggs. You may already have a tried and true method that you love, or you can try making eggs in the Ninja Foodi. Just make sure that they are cooked through, with soft but solid yolks.
- Butter is the secret ingredient! Just a little bit in the filling makes it decadent and super smooth.
- For best results, use regular full-fat mayo for this recipe. Low-fat substitutes will not be as tasty.
- You can prepare the egg filling mixture up to 1 day in advance. Fill the egg whites just before serving so that they're super fresh.
- To make your deviled eggs gorgeous, use a piping bag fitted with a star tip to fill them, then garnish with a sprinkle of paprika or thinly sliced green onion.
- If you don't have a food processor, feel free to mix up the filling by hand. A fork is a useful tool for breaking up any lumps.
- Store deviled eggs in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
If you're looking for a tasty breakfast recipe, try these easy sheet pan eggs!
More Tasty Appetizer Recipes
- Quesadillas Fritas
- Air Fryer Fried Green Tomatoes
- Cranberry Jalapeno Dip
- Vegan Meatballs
- Jalapeno Popper Dip
Yay! You have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Your comment and/or rating helps other readers!
- 12 cooled hard boiled eggs
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoon pickle juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel the hard boiled eggs and slice them into halves.
- Carefully scoop out the yolks into a bowl.
- Add the yolks and all remaining ingredients to the bowl of a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Transfer the yolk mixture to a piping bag and pipe swirls back into the hollows of the egg whites. Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1 half egg
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 76Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 95mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g
Insanely Easy Recipes occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only.