This Turkey Pasta is a great way to use up left of turkey from your holiday dinner! Just toss with some veggies, pasta and some cheese! This turkey pasta is delish and easy to make!
WHAT MAKES TURKEY PASTA SO DELICIOUS?
- Leftovers! This is a fantastic way to use your leftover turkey from your Thanksgiving, Christmas or other holiday dinner! Don't worry, you will still have leftover turkey for sandwiches, but use some to make this turkey pasta!
- This turkey pasta is insanely easy to make! It bakes in less than 15 minutes! Pair it with a hearts of palm salad.
- It is cheesy, creamy and oh so full of turkey!
- I often use the "scraps of dry pasta" left in the boxes. You know when you measure out the pasta for a meal and then it ends up leaving not quite enough in the box for next time? Or just me? I love the mix of textures the different types of pasta provides!
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR TURKEY PASTA
- Frozen or Fresh Vegetables - You decide. I often use frozen, but if you have left over veggies from you dinner throw those in too! You decide frozen or fresh and what types go in there! Make this your own!
- Pasta types - I like to use a mix of many types of pasta, I feel it gives it a great texture. But you do you, use your favorite type of pasta or a mix! Do NOT over cook the pasta. I generally stop the cooking just before what I consider "done" that gives it a little more room to cook while its baking!
- Gluten Free - If you want to make this gluten-free, use a GF pasta and also GF pankos.
- Dairy free or vegan - if you need to adjust this turkey pasta to be dairy free or vegan, you can sub in DF cheddar and parm. It's a simple switch.
- Easy to reheat - just reheat in the microwave, oven or air fryer! Yes, I said air fryer! Put it into an oven safe dish that fits into your air fryer and heat! Easy peasy!
More Delicious Recipes To Try
- ½ lb roasted turkey (shredded)
- 1 lb cooked pasta
- ⅓ cup broth
- ½ cup grated cheddar
- 1 cup frozen vegetable mix
- salt, pepper to taste
- ⅓ cup breadcrumbs
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 360F/180C. Place shredded turkey in bowl with pasta, stir in vegetable mix and grated cheddar. Pour in the broth and lemon juice, add salt and pepper, mix everything thoroughly.
- Place pasta with turkey and vegetables in a baking dish. Stir in breadcrumbs and grated parmesan.
- Top the pasta with parmesan breadcrumbs. Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake at 360F for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve hot. A serving of pasta can be garnished with fresh herbs.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 226Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 42mgSodium: 279mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 16g
Insanely Easy Recipes occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only.