This easy recipe for Seasoned Sour Cream makes the most delicious dip for veggies, chips, or as a topping for your favorite Mexican Recipes.
This sour cream dip recipe is super simple, and made with ingredients you probably already have at home!
Why This Seasoned Sour Cream Recipe is So Good
- It's Healthy! Instead of mixing sour cream with packaged dip mixes filled with who-knows-what, you can make a tasty veggie dip using fresh lemon juice and seasonings from your pantry.
- Veggie Dip will help you encourage your family to eat more veggies! Raw carrots, cucumbers, celery, or peppers are much more appealing when there is a creamy sauce to dip them in.
- Ready in just 5 minutes, or less if you can whisk really fast. All you need to do is measure the ingredients into a bowl and stir! It's insanely easy!
Tips and Tricks for Making Delicious Seasoned Sour Cream
- Use a large mixing bowl so that you can easily whisk the sour cream dip without making a mess.
- Full-fat sour cream makes the most delicious seasoned sour cream, but you can try it with low-fat or dairy-free sour cream too.
- Worcestershire sauce is traditionally made with anchovies, but there are vegetarian and vegan options available now. Look for organic Worcestershire sauce from Annie's, or the 365 brand from Whole Foods.
- Use seasoned sour cream instead of plain sour cream in your favorite recipes! It's perfect dolloped on Air Fryer Baked Potatoes, stirred into mashed potatoes, or added to Homemade Sofritas or my cheesy Vegetarian Enchiladas.
More Easy Dip Recipes
I think you'll like this easy dinner recipe I found too, for Sour Cream and Onion Chicken Casserole!
Yay! You have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Your comment and/or rating helps other readers!
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk thoroughly to combine.
- Transfer to your serving bowl of choice and chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.