Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts are perfectly crunchy on the outside, and chewy on the inside.
Cooking up brussel sprouts has never been easier with the Air Fryer. Not to mention, brussel sprouts are a great source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
We hope you give them a try!
WHY THIS AIR FRYER BRUSSEL SPROUTS RECIPES IS SO GOOD
- Minimal Ingredients! Just brussels, oil, and some salt and pepper! That's it!
- SUPER QUICK, within just minutes you'll have a tasty vegetable side dish for dinner!
- Tasty! These air fryer brussel sprouts will change minds! They will turn brussel haters into brussel lovers.
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR MAKING AIR FRYER BRUSSEL SPROUTS
- Fresh or Frozen? You can use frozen brussels and they will completely cook, however, you will lose some of the crunch factor!
- If you like softer air fryer brussel sprouts, you can microwave the brussels for a few minutes before air frying. This will help the overall texture to be consistent.
- Too much charr? Be sure that you are slicing the sprouts in thirds or halves depending on the size of the sprouts. The smaller the pieces the easier they will burn, however the bigger pieces won’t cook all the way.
- Pro Tip: You can easily move your air fryer to your porch if you have a plug outside. You can cook your yummy (but stinky) vegetables outside!
MORE EASY AIR FRYER RECIPES
- Tofu Manchurian
- Air Fryer Fried Green Tomatoes
- Sweet Potatoes in Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers
- Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers
I found this recipe for Charred Brussels Sprouts with Warm Honey Glaze that I have to try!
Yay! You have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Your comment and/or rating helps other readers!
- 3 c halved brussel sprouts
- 1 T olive oil
- ¼ t salt
- ¼ t pepper
- Toss brussel sprouts with olive and salt/pepper.
- Place into air fryer basket.
- Set the air fryer to 400 degrees F and cook for 8-12 minutes.
Can I use frozen brussel sprouts? You can use frozen brussels and they will completely cook, however you will lose some of the crunch factors! Have you tried this? Drop me a note in the comments!
Soft outside, but chewy inside? If you like a softer brussel throughout, you can microwave the brussels for a few minutes before air frying. This will help the overall texture to be consistent. These brussels come out soft on the outside and a little chewier on the inside (as the recipe is written).
Sprouts burning? Be sure that you are slicing the sprouts in thirds or halves depending on the size of the sprouts. The smaller the pieces the easier they will burn, however, the bigger pieces won’t cook all the way. It’s a little bit of a game. You can always do a few as a test batch. Sprout sizes can really vary!
How do I cook without an air fryer? You can roast your brussels at 425 degrees F for about 20 minutes! Stir once in the middle of the time frame!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 72Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 170mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 3g
Insanely Easy Recipes occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only.