A delicious Peanut Butter and Jelly Shot is super simple to make with peanut butter whisky and berry liqueur!
Why This Peanut Butter and Jelly Shot Recipe is So Good
- With only two ingredients, this Peanut Butter and Jelly Shot is pretty easy to make! You can have it ready in just seconds!
- Shots are fun to make and share! double or triple the recipe if needed. Everyone loves Gummy Bear Shots too.
- It's super tasty. There is so much deliciousness packed into that little shot, you won’t believe your tastebuds!
- These are literally the perfect flavors paired together! Who doesn’t love peanut butter and jelly!?
Tips and Tricks for Making This Peanut Butter and Jelly Shot
- I’m using Screwball Peanut Butter Whiskey for this shot! That gives it the rich peanut butter flavor! There are other brands of peanut butter whisky available too, and any of them will work in this super simple shot recipe.
- Any berry liqueur will work but I'm using Framboise (raspberry brandy) in this shot.
- Play with the ratios of alcohol to fit your own taste buds! Make it your own!
More Easy Drink Recipes
- Key Lime Pie Shot
- Vodka and Coke
- Grateful Dead Drink
- Brandy Manhattan
- Blue Motorcycle Drink
- Cranberry Whiskey Sour
Yay! You have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Your comment and/or rating helps other readers!
- ¾ ounce peanut butter whisky
- ¾ ounce berry liqueur
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the peanut butter whiskey and berry liqueur.
- Shake vigorously to combine (about 15 seconds) and strain into a shot glass. Enjoy.
- I used Screwball peanut butter whiskey and Framboise raspberry liqueur for this tasty PBJ shot, but any similar brands will work.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 350Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 105mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 3gSugar: 16gProtein: 5g
Insanely Easy Recipes occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only.