This simple BBQ Ranch is the perfect saucy addition to burgers, fries, or even veggies. Bring this recipe to your next family BBQ to impress your guests and spice up your meal.
Why This BBQ Ranch Recipe Is So Good
- Great for Dipping - Feel free to get creative on what you want to dip. We love chips, veggies, and fries, but let us know what the best dipping combination is in the comments.
- Ready to Go in Just Minutes - This sauce comes together in just a couple of minutes. It's as simple as scooping all the ingredients into a bowl and mixing until it's smooth. Piece of cake.
- Great for Meal Prepping - Make a double or triple batch and save the leftovers in the refrigerator to top your meals throughout the week. It's an easy way to add a lot of flavor to simpler dishes.
- Easy to Customize - Add (or leave out) any seasonings or add-ins you like. We think it would taste great with the addition of black beans and cheddar cheese, or maybe some chopped pickles.
Tips And Tricks For Making BBQ Ranch
- Do I need Ranch seasoning to make this BBQ Ranch recipe? Nope, this recipe uses herbs and spices that you likely already have in your cupboard.
- What does BBQ Ranch Sauce go well with? Um… everything! Try this sauce with French fries, burgers, tofu bites, crudités, crackers, or steamed veggies.
- Save any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- This sauce is great with meal-prepped items, like shredded chicken, salad greens, or air fryer steak bites.
More Simple Sauce Recipes
- Basil Pesto
- Bitchin Sauce
- Vegan Tarter Sauce
- Vegan Honey Mustard
- Cranberry Jalapeno Dip
- Vegan Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Chile Crema
- Seasoned Sour Cream
I found this recipe for Buttermilk Ranch Dressing that looks delicious and that I need to try.
Yay! You have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Your comment and/or rating helps other readers!
- ½ cup mayo
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic granules
- ½ teaspoon onion granules
- ½ teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Combine all ingredients.
- Mix well and serve!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 204Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 364mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 1g
Insanely Easy Recipes occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only.