Mix your favorite milk with a simple cooked blueberry sauce to make the most deliciously creamy blueberry milk! All natural ingredients mean that this drink is a healthy choice that the whole family will love.
Why This Blueberry Milk Recipe is So Good
- It’s So Delicious! Not only is this milk the most beautiful purple color, but it’s really good. Kids love this, and you’ll love it too.
- It’s Fast! Blueberries cook down in about 10 minutes to make a simple sauce to mix with your favorite milk. You don’t even need a blender to make this recipe, just a saucepan and a mesh strainer.
- It’s Fresh and Healthy. Forget making flavored milk with syrups or powders! This recipe for blueberry milk is all-natural, made with real fruit.
Tips and Tricks for Making Blueberry Milk
- This recipe will work with almost any kind of fruit you enjoy! Try our Strawberry Almond Milk recipe, or replace the blueberries here with peaches or raspberries.
- We’re making blueberry milk with almond milk, which makes this recipe vegan, but you can also use regular dairy milk, soy milk, oat milk, or whatever type of milk you enjoy most.
- It’s easy to make this recipe with granulated sugar, but you can substitute the same amount of coconut sugar or honey to make the recipe more natural.
More Easy Drink Recipes
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Turmeric Coffee
- Spirulina Smoothie
- Mason Jar Cold Brew
- Blueberry Lemon Slushie
If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Your comment and/or rating helps other readers!
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar or coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place blueberries, granulated sugar, and water in a saucepan. Stir to combine.
- Cook over medium heat, for about 10 minutes, until the mixture has thickened slightly.
- Strain the blueberry mixture through a fine-mesh strainer into a bowl or large measuring cup, pressing the mixture with a spoon to extract all of the juices.
- Add the almond milk and vanilla extract to the blueberry mixture.
- Stir until combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 181Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 3gSugar: 34gProtein: 2g
Insanely Easy Recipes occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only.