Looking for a simple cocktail? When it comes to cocktails, it doesn’t get more classic or more simple than this two-ingredient whiskey and coke! It’s sweet, bubbly, and with just a bit of spice.
WHAT MAKES WHISKEY AND COKE SO GOOD?
- This whiskey and coke is ridiculously easy to make with only a couple of ingredients!
- We love it because you can’t really go wrong when it comes to the brand of whiskey! Just use your favorite!
- This simple cocktail is perfect anytime, whether happy hour or your next summer BBQ!
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR WHISKEY AND COKE
- For mixing, you can’t go wrong with Makers Mark, Jack Daniels, or Jim Beam–but feel free to use your favorite whiskey.
- I’m using classic coca-cola but you could use whatever flavor/kind you prefer–diet coke, coke zero, vanilla coke, etc.
- You can squeeze some fresh lemon or lime into this whiskey and coke to elevate the flavor!
OTHER COCKTAIL RECIPES
Looking to stock up your home bar supplies? To get started, we suggest getting a Bartender Kit, a drinkware beginner set that includes a few different type of glasses and of course a few bottles of alcohol. (Think: Vodka, Rum, Whiskey, etc). Pair those with our cocktail recipes and you are off to a great start!
Yay! You have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Your comment and/or rating helps other readers!
- 2 ounces whiskey
- 6 ounces coca-cola
- Lime wheel and/or maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Fill a glass with ice and add the whiskey.
- Top with coca-cola and garnish with a lime wheel and/or cherry. Enjoy immediately.
For mixing, you can’t go wrong with Makers Mark, Jack Daniels, or Jim Beam–but feel free to use your favorite whiskey.
I’m using classic coca-cola but you could use whatever flavor/kind you prefer–diet coke, coke zero, vanilla coke, etc.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 234Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 8mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 2gSugar: 21gProtein: 0g
Insanely Easy Recipes occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only.