This Ron Ron Juice Recipe is a fun summer cocktail (with or without alcohol) that is tart, fruity, and refreshing!
WHAT MAKES THIS RON RON JUICE RECIPE SO GOOD?
- Everything about this Ron Ron Juice Recipe screams SUMMER!
- This cocktail is 100% refreshing, thanks to its main ingredient: watermelon!
- The recipe allows for you to throw in extra of this or a little less of that! It is easy to adjust to your taste buds!
- Not only is the cocktail delicious, but it's also a fun nod to the Jersey Shore!
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR THIS RON RON JUICE RECIPE
- Fresh watermelon gives this cocktail a bright fruity flavor and makes it extremely refreshing.
- Cranberry juice adds a tartness to the cocktail to balance out the sweetness of the other fruits.
- Ice helps chill the cocktail.
- Blueberries add even more fruit flavor and sweetness to the cocktail. You could use strawberries if you prefer.
- Vodka is our alcohol of choice. I’m using an unflavored vodka but a citrus vodka would be delicious in this drink as well.
- Maraschino cherry juice helps give the drink its bright red color and adds great sweetness to the cocktail.
MORE COCKTAIL RECIPES
Looking to stock up your home bar supplies? To get started, we suggest getting a Bartender Kit, a drinkware beginner set that includes a few different type of glasses and of course a few bottles of alcohol. (Think: Vodka, Rum, Whiskey, etc). Pair those with our cocktail recipes and you are off to a great start!
Yay! you have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Your comment and/or rating helps other readers!
Ron Ron Juice Recipe
This fun summer cocktail is tart, fruity, and refreshing! Feel free to enjoy this drink with or without alcohol.
- 4 cups diced fresh watermelon (20 ounces)
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup ice (or more for a thicker drink)
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup vodka, or to taste
- ¼ cup Maraschino cherry juice (save the actual cherries for garnish)
- Add the watermelon, cranberry juice, ice, blueberries, vodka, and maraschino cherry juice to a high speed blender.
- Blend on high speed until completely smooth– about 45 seconds.
- Pour into your desired glasses and garnish with a maraschino cherry and fresh blueberries. Enjoy immediately. This drink will melt as it sits. If it becomes too thin, blend it with additional ice.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 785Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 178mgCarbohydrates: 131gFiber: 6gSugar: 113gProtein: 5g
Insanely Easy Recipes occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only.
Leave a Reply