This Ron Ron Juice Recipe is a fun summer cocktail (with or without alcohol) that is tart, fruity, and refreshing!
WHAT MAKES THIS RON RON JUICE RECIPE SO GOOD?
- Everything about this Ron Ron Juice Recipe screams SUMMER!
- This cocktail is 100% refreshing, thanks to its main ingredient: watermelon!
- The recipe allows for you to throw in extra of this or a little less of that! It is easy to adjust to your taste buds!
- Not only is the cocktail delicious, but it's also a fun nod to the Jersey Shore!
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR THIS RON RON JUICE RECIPE
- Fresh watermelon gives this cocktail a bright fruity flavor and makes it extremely refreshing.
- Cranberry juice adds a tartness to the cocktail to balance out the sweetness of the other fruits.
- Ice helps chill the cocktail.
- Blueberries add even more fruit flavor and sweetness to the cocktail. You could use strawberries if you prefer.
- Vodka is our alcohol of choice. I’m using an unflavored vodka but a citrus vodka would be delicious in this drink as well.
- Maraschino cherry juice helps give the drink its bright red color and adds great sweetness to the cocktail.
MORE DRINK RECIPES
- Whiskey and Coke
- Vodka Sidecar
- Ron Ron Juice Recipe
- Blood Orange Juice
- Key Lime Pie Shot
- Vodka and Coke
Looking to stock up your home bar supplies? To get started, we suggest getting a Bartender Kit, a drinkware beginner set that includes a few different type of glasses and of course a few bottles of alcohol. (Think: Vodka, Rum, Whiskey, etc). Pair those with our cocktail recipes and you are off to a great start!
Yay! You have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Your comment and/or rating helps other readers!
- 4 cups diced fresh watermelon (20 ounces)
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup ice (or more for a thicker drink)
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup vodka, or to taste
- ¼ cup Maraschino cherry juice (save the actual cherries for garnish)
- Add the watermelon, cranberry juice, ice, blueberries, vodka, and maraschino cherry juice to a high speed blender.
- Blend on high speed until completely smooth– about 45 seconds.
- Pour into your desired glasses and garnish with a maraschino cherry and fresh blueberries. Enjoy immediately. This drink will melt as it sits. If it becomes too thin, blend it with additional ice.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 785Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 178mgCarbohydrates: 131gFiber: 6gSugar: 113gProtein: 5g
Insanely Easy Recipes occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only.