A PBJ Shot is sweet and delicious, made with just two ingredients! Get any party started right with this super simple shot recipe.
Why This PBJ SHOT Recipe is So Good
- With only two ingredients, this PBJ Shot is pretty easy to make! You can make it in just seconds!
- There is so much deliciousness packed into that little shot, you won’t believe your tastebuds!
- These are literally the perfect flavors paired together! Who doesn’t love peanut butter and jelly!?
Do you like whiskey? See how simple it is to make a Coke and Whiskey cocktail.
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR MAKING THE BEST PBJ SHOT
- I’m using Screwball Peanut Butter Whiskey for this shot! That gives it the rich peanut butter flavor!
- Any berry liqueur will work but I'm using Framboise (raspberry brandy) in this shot.
- Play with the ratios of alcohol to fit your own taste buds! Make it your own!
MORE COCKTAIL RECIPES
Yay! You have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Your comment and/or rating helps other readers!
- ¾ ounce peanut butter whiskey
- ¾ ounce berry liqueur
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the peanut butter whiskey and berry liqueur.
Shake vigorously to combine (about 15 seconds) and strain into a shot glass. Enjoy.
- I used Screwball peanut butter whiskey and Framboise raspberry liqueur for this tasty Peanut butter jelly shot, but any similar brands will work.
- Double or triple the recipe as needed to make more than one!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 350Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 105mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 3gSugar: 16gProtein: 5g
Insanely Easy Recipes occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only.