These creamy Mashed Potatoes with Almond Milk are perfect for your next holiday gathering, Sunday Supper or any time of the year!
What makes these Mashed Potatoes with Almond Milk so good?
- They are super comforting! Mashed Potatoes are 100% a comfort food in our book.
- You will not miss the dairy in these Mashed Potatoes with Almond Milk. They are perfectly seasoned and ridiculously easy to make!
- These mashed potatoes are perfect for any occasion, whether it is the holidays or Sunday supper, these Mashed Potatoes with Almond Milk will be the star of the table!
Tips and Tricks for Mashed Potatoes with Almond Milk
- Not an almond milk fan? That is okay, you can substitute your favorite non-dairy milk in its place.
- Salt and Pepper! Remember to season generously with salt and pepper, it helps to bring out the flavor in this dish!
- Need more fluff in your potatoes? Gently mash over a low heat for fluffy mashed potatoes!
- Not moist enough? We have all different preferences, if this mixture is too dry for you, simply add 1-2 tablespoon of milk at a time until you reach your desired consistency!
Other Holiday Recipes
- Christmas Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Christmas Fruit Salad
- Christmas Pretzels
- White Chocolate Chex Mix
- Vegan Gingerbread Cookies
- Vegan Sweet Potato Pie
Yay! You have made it this far, and I am so glad! Hey - If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Your comment and/or rating helps other readers!
- 4 large white baking potatoes
- ⅔ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup vegan butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley to garnish (optional)
- Peel and roughly chop the potatoes.
- Add the potatoes to a large pan of boiling water and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until fork tender, then drain.
- Return the potatoes to the pan and mash roughly.
- Add the vegan butter, almond milk and some seasoning to taste. Stir to combine then mash until completely smooth.
- Transfer to your serving dish of choice and garnish with some fresh chopped parsley and extra vegan butter (optional).
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 201Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 59mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 4gSugar: 2gProtein: 4g
Insanely Easy Recipes occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only.