Vodka Coke is a simple drink with delicious flavor — sweet coke, crisp vodka, and a garnish of cherry. Coke and Vodka are the perfect match in this easy cocktail recipe.
What makes this Vodka and Coke so delicious?
- This Vodka and Coke is ridiculously easy, literally 2 ingredients, 3 if you count the cherry on top!
- Sometimes you just want a fast, easy but delicious cocktail and this Vodka and Coke fits the bill!
- The ingredients in this Vodka and Coke recipe are pretty affordable!
- You can use diet coke and vodka, if you’d like.
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED
- Vodka: Tito’s is my preferred vodka but feel free to use what you have on hand. Any brand works! You could also use a flavored vodka (like cherry or vanilla, or raspberry vodka) if you prefer.
- Coke: I’m using classic coca-cola in this classic mixture but you could switch this up for whatever you have on hand as well to make this fizzy drink— Coca Cola, Diet Coke, Vanilla Coke, Coke Zero, etc. You can also use other soft drinks or the kind of cola or soft drink you prefer. Vodka and ginger beer is pretty good too.
- Optional Garnish: I’m using a cherry for garnish for a fun twist but a slice of lime or a fresh lime wedge would also work as a good flavor component. We don’t recommend bottled lime juice in this recipe.
COKE AND VODKA OPTIONS
We know everyone has different taste preferences when it comes to this popular cocktail. Here are a couple things you can switch up, or add-in to switch of the flavors of this classic drink.
- Other brands of vodka work well in this simple cocktail, but we recommend staying away from the bottom shelf at the liquor store. If you’re looking for a different vodka option, Grey Goose is another favorite vodka. Use whichever you feel is the best vodka.
- You can use regular coke or diet coke, depending on if you have dietary needs. I have a friend who likes to use off-brand coke in his. Use what you like or what you have on hand to get the sweetness of the cola that you prefer.
- A squeeze of lime adds a fresh citrus twist to this coke and vodka. It’s a personal add-in option and I highly recommend it.
- Use bigger ice cubes if you can. The smaller the ice, the faster it melts and it seems to water it down.
- You can easily double this recipe and serve it in a tall glass.
Let me know what questions you have about this simple perfect drink. The exact measurements are in the recipe card below.
Other Easy Recipes
If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Your comment and/or rating helps other readers!
- 2 ounces vodka
- ½ cup coca-cola, or to taste
- 1 maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Fill a lowball glass with ice and add the vodka.
- Fill the glass with coca-cola and garnish with a cherry. Serve immediately.
- Tito’s is my preferred vodka but feel free to use what you have on hand. You could also use a flavored vodka (like cherry or vanilla) if you prefer.
- I’m using classic coca-cola but you could switch this up for whatever you have on hand as well— Diet Coke, Vanilla Coke, Coke Zero, etc.
- I’m using a cherry for garnish but a slice of lime would also work.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 189Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 0gSugar: 14gProtein: 0g
Insanely Easy Recipes occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only.